N2K: Necronomicon Millennium
Information - Important Stuff You Need to Know
- Thursday, 20th April, 2000, at 7.00pm
- Session Times:
- There are three sessions a day, Friday to Sunday.
- Session times are:-
- Morning - 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Afternoon - 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Evening - 5.00pm - 8.00pm
- On Monday, 24th April
- There will only be morning and afternoon sessions,
followed by prizegiving at 5.00pm
- Until 1st April, 2000:
- $5 per person per session, maximum of $45
- After 1st April, 2000:
- $6 per person per session, no maximum fee, so enter early!
- Late Date:
- 1 APRIL, 2000
- Send entries to:
- 144 Illawarra Road
Marrickville NSW 2204
- Register Online:
- Can be done on the Entryform page.
Payment must be made at registration.
Scheduling preference given to postal entries arriving with payment.
- Newtown High School of the Performing Arts, King St. Newtown
This venue is strictly
Please refrain from smoking anywhere in the school grounds.
Free parking is available.
The school is less than a minute's walk from Newtown Railway Station (head away from the city). Alternatively, catch the 422, 423, 426 or 428 bus from the city and get off at Newtown Bridge.
- Craig Delamotte, Aleksandr Yap, Trent Rees, Stephen Brewer and Leefe Hicks.
- Special thanks to:
- Michael Hitchens & Heidi Manning
- See Acknowledgements page.
- Scheduling Enquiries:
- Trent Rees 0408 113 211 trent_rees-connect-ibs.com
- General Enquiries:
- Craig Delamotte (02) 9564 5800
- Aleksandr Yap 0418 433 509
- Contact the Organisers
- Offers of Help:
- Are always appreciated, GM's canteen staff, etc, please contact us.
- Club Discounts:
- Members of roleplaying clubs can get a 10% discount on the entry fee. To claim this discount you must include a photocopy of your club card with your entry.